Saturday, March 29, 2014

health-safe bottles by EQUA

I am the one who always carries a water bottle with them. I usually buy a water in plastic bottle and the reuse and refill the bottle with tap water for several weeks, sometimes even for a month. It is much talked about how reused plastic bottles can leach toxic chemicals, especially BPA that interferes with the body’s natural hormonal messaging system.

I had been thinking about buying a proper bottle for a while. However, I had't seen anything I like until I discovered EQUA bottles thank to Anna Elisabeth, who also designed a line of bottles for the company. EQUA is based in Slovenia and they produce BPA free plastic bottles and hand blown glass bottles.

I couldn't decide and bought two: 570ml glass bottle from CMYK collection and a 400ml Plain BPA-free plastic bottle. Both are suitable either for hot or cold drinks, the plastic one is also dishwasher-safe.

The best feature is that you can remove the cap and add lemon, cucumber, mint leaves, ginger etc. do make flavored and detox drinks. I am probably also going to use it to take hot tea or fresh smoothies with me when going out.

You can order the bottles online myequa.com









1 comment:

  1. oh I need some of these for sure. great post
    thanks for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete